Welcome to my LA Grape Strain review, I ordered an ounce of this AAAA grade strain online because I just had to try it, and so fellow connoisseurs like you can get a sense of what this strain is about.
My LA Grape strain review covers the following topics:
- Strain Information and Profile
- Effects and Medicinal Benefits
- LA Grape Image Gallery
- My Personal Review
- Conclusion and Final Ratings
Join in on the review.
Do you have first-hand knowledge of LA Grape? How did you like it? Let Canada know and leave your own review of LA Grape in the comments section at the end of this post.
LA Grape is a a great buzzy strain and a true delight when it comes to happy, tingly, and heady stoner effects, a weed nap may be in order after you smoke a fattie. With these potent effects and its above average high THC level, LA Grape is said to be perfect for treating all sorts of medical conditions as noted in the “Medical Benefits” bar graph below.
I had a great time creating this LA Grape strain review from the beginning to end, in fact LA Grape has been placed in my top 10 list of all time best strains. By the way, I plan on publishing an article later this year “The Chronic Beaver’s Top 10 Strains List, for the Best of Times”, it’s going to be a blast to write and even more fun being one of the test subjects. Stay tuned!
The Chronic Beaver’s Strain Review of LA Grape
LA Grape is a powerful Indica dominant strain that in my opinion is best suited for relaxing and evening use, unless you enjoy your weed nap in the middle of the day like me. The ride starts with a light tingle of the senses that spreads throughout the mind and body with welcoming buzzing effects, almost like your world is spinning while being somewhat in control. The spreading of these effects did its magic leaving me totally relaxed, happy, and without a care in the world.
This BC bud has a sweet earthy flavor with hints of, you guessed it – grape! The aroma is very much the same and I couldn’t stop opening my stash just to get fix of LA Grape’s fruity blast of awesomeness.
LA Grape also has some serious bag appeal, with medium sized spade-shaped light minty green buds, and with bright orange hairs and a coating of small crystal trichomes.
LA Grape Strain Ratings
- Bud Size: 7/10 Medium.
- Bag Appeal: 9/10 This is some good looking BC bud with beautiful coloring and beautiful nug-spade shape look & feel. The medium sized buds were not a negative in this case.
- Cure & Humidity: 8/10 The buds were cured by pros, they were not too dry and falling apart.
- Smell: 10/10 Hands down! Grapy, fruity, fresh, awesome!
- Taste: 9/10 Similar to its smell, but a bit more earthy while being fresh and with rich semi-sweet exhales.
- Buzz Quality: 9/10 A powerful relaxing buzz that is Indica dominant with stoner, tingly, and spinny effects that are controllable and welcoming.
- Harshness vs Smoothness: Very rich, unique and smooth strain, not course to smoke with nice dank exhales.
Note: Make sure to have plenty of your favorite beverages around, LA Grape is known for giving you dry mouth, or “Cotton Mouth”.
Conclusion and Final Ratings
Thanks for spending time with me and reading my LA Grape strain review. Do you have first-hand knowledge of this strain? Did you like it as much as me? Let Canada know and leave your own LA Grape review in the comments section below.
The Chronic Beaver
Hey, have you heard the one about my Illegal Grow-op?
I’m a lucky soul, I got my Grape LA seeds from DNA genetics many years ago. I have been reproducing by clone since then. I did a survival of the fistest over a two year period, with multiple strains. She was the winner.